Volunteers who wish to work with the animals can arrange to come to the Farm between September and June.
Youth and adult volunteers are welcome. Below are open positions.
- Raking and cleaning animal pens and brushing animals and scrubbing feeding pans
- Raking and cleaning children’s play area
- Walking and brushing the dogs and donkeys
- Weeding the gardens and pumpkin patch
- Foster families for goats and other small animals are sometimes needed in the early spring.
Youth groups, community groups, scout troops, and home school groups are welcome to help out also.
Please contact Donna Ciancitto at 570-686-3480 for more information.
If you are interested in helping with the website, newsletters, event planning or fundraising, you can participate in those activities throughout the year..